Richtext editor

Jul 27, 2011 at 5:03 PM

No longer works with Dewd and Umbraco 4.7.0...

Coordinator
Jul 28, 2011 at 9:44 AM

Got a patch for that (thanks to @nielskuhnel), will post it on CodePlex as soon as possible - hopefully later today.

Coordinator
Jul 28, 2011 at 9:46 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Aug 4, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Sweet! Thanks guys! I can't tell you how helpful this project has been for me. We have a small hospital and DEWD has been the perfect complement to Umbraco for managing database content (physician directory and things like that).

Aug 4, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Hmmm... the new build fixed the richtext box, but now my dropdown's don't show the selected value. It does work with the default .config, but with my custom config and connections, it doesn't work.

Coordinator
Aug 4, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Thanks, glad it's helping you out :) 

Hmm, not good about dropdown. Might be a type problem, I'll look into it.

Coordinator
Aug 4, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Alright, problem with the dropdown should be fixed in latest build:
http://dewd.codeplex.com/releases/view/49197

Let me know if this helps.

Aug 11, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Thanks! I'll check it out. I am studying your code to see if there's something I can contribute to your project.

Coordinator
Aug 11, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Cool, contributions are welcome, so if you need anything cleared up just let me know. FYI, some of the things on my own wishlist are: security, ado.net support in Table-repository, an up-to-date xsd for the config-file (for intellisense), look into problems with the UserControlWrapper data type, update the documentation.